The manufacturer states this whole house dehumidifier will help to remove up to 70 pints of moisture per day from the air of homes.
The removal of excess moisture by using a dehumidifier will help to eliminate bacteria from the air we breathe.
It can also assist in reducing the formation of mold and mildew, which can be bad for your health and can cause damage around the home.
This can make the world of difference for allergy sufferers and people with certain sensitivities. And can protect your belongings from rust and mold damage.
Frigidaire 70 Pint Dehumidifier Features
The Frigidaire 70 pint Dehumidifier has a long list of design features… some of which include:
- Designed to be portable, it has caster wheels, integrated side handles and a handle on top of the unit so you can move it with ease between rooms.
- When a nearby drain is accessible this unit can run continuously.
- Otherwise, it does have a container that collects water and is easy to remove and replace. A level indicator helps with determining when the container is full.
- This model also has electronic controls. This allows you to control all functions including the percentage of humidity you desire for any particular room in your home.
- Plus, the antibacterial mesh filter is washable.
What Others Are Saying
The Frigidaire 70 pint Dehumidifier rates high in reviews by consumers. The list of pros is longer than the cons but both lists do give you a good idea of what to expect from this product.
On the positive side, reviews and feedback state:
- the overall appearance – which is well designed – at the top of most lists.
- the size of the dehumidifier, side and top handles as well as caster wheels that make moving the unit easy.
- the simple-to-operate features, easy-to-read digital display, and energy efficiency all receive praise.
- the included manual drain hose and continuous drain function suit many people.
- the quiet operation with two different fan speeds was another positive.
- the clear lid on the collection container made checking easy.
Negative comments and reviews often tell a slightly different story about a product. As is usually the case, the more informed a decision you can make when shopping for a product, the better the outcome.
The cons list for the Frigidaire Dehumidifier points to:
- design flaws experienced by some customers. This includes leaking problems, issues with noisy operation and a weak carrying handle
- concerns over ‘poor’ customer service, and
- some units had experienced premature breakdowns.
Final Thoughts on the Frigidaire 70 Pint Dehumidifier
There is no denying that too much moisture in the air can have an adverse effect on air quality and your health. The most effective and affordable way to correct this is with the use of a dehumidifier.
While there are many great products available in the marketplace, the Frigidaire 70 pint dehumidifier is the #1 best seller on Amazon. To get to this spot means that it has served many people well.
With almost 5,000 customer reviews and a 4.3/5 star rating on Amazon, you will be hard-pressed to find a dehumidifier that can outperform this model. So make sure that you check it out here.