That makes this unit a great choice for many different smaller size applications ranging from garages, spare rooms, basements, attics, recreational vehicles and more.The sleek contemporary styling features electronic controls that have an easy to read LED display.
There’s also a 24-hour timer and a transparent water level indicator providing at-a-glance monitoring. The Keystone 30 pint dehumidifier includes a full bucket alert so you’ll know when to remove and empty it and if you don’t, the unit will automatically shut off.
Added features include an automatic restart which saves your pre-set limits in case of a power outage. The dehumidifier operates in one of three different settings (Normal, Turbo or Auto-Defrost) and has an easy to clean, removable dust filter.
For a small dehumidifier, this one has a lot of great features. There is a clean filter alert to notify you when it is time to give it a cleaning.
One more feature of this Keystone dehumidifier for a small room is that it contains rolling casters.This allows for easy movement from room to room when required.
It also has the option of continuous draining to a low-level drain with a standard (not included) garden hose. It may permit you to use it somewhere you wouldn’t otherwise consider if you had to drain it yourself.
If you have a larger area that needs dehumidifying, then there are larger models by Keystone. See our review of the 70 Pint Keystone Dehumidifier here.
Feedback On The Keystone Dehumidifier:
- Well-designed smaller dehumidifier that can draw up to 30-pints of moisture from the air
- Auto-restart function retains settings after a power outage which is very handy
- Nice, easy-to-read LED display with 24-hour timer function
- Easy to operate with simple settings of operation (normal, auto-defrost, turbo)
- Easy to remove and easy to clean dust filter
- Alerts for full water bucket and when filter needs to be cleaned
- Lightweight with a design that fits into any location.
- Some users report having difficulty replacing the water reservoir after emptying it
- Settings take a bit of getting used to in order to get maximum benefit out of dehumidification
- Auto shut-off does not activate when the water bucket is removed or not replaced properly
- The continuous draining option requires a garden hose that must be purchased separately.
This could very well be the best small room dehumidifier you will come across. It has a number of great features that rank it up higher than the average 30-pint model. Plus, with the option of continuous draining with a low-level drain, this Keystone product can be used in basements.
While some users find a few problems with the water bucket, you can easily get around that with a garden hose and external drain. The LED display and 24-hour timer make this a very useful and easy to operate dehumidifier.
Need to reduce humidity? This unit has you covered.