Hi, and thanks for your interest in contributing to our website as a guest author.
As you would expect, we have guidelines to ensure that we deliver the best experience to our valued audience. Please see our guidelines below:
GUEST POSTING GUIDELINES
- Outbound links. Links must add value to the user, and not go to irrelevant or spammy sites. The maximum number of links allowed is 2 dofollow links
- For blogs / general content sites, this can only be in the article body (sorry, no bio is allowed)
- For business websites, this can be 1 link in the body plus 1 link in the bio
- Content must be thorough, accurate, informative, interesting, unique, and greater than 1,000 words. No spun articles, no spammy articles, no AI-generated articles. Just good quality posts that our readers will love
- Content must not contain any grammatical or spelling errors
- Since our site is primarily about dehumidifiers, as well as monitoring and controlling moisture and air quality around the home, your article should mention and/or be about these topics so that it is relevant to our target audience
- If you provide an image, it must be a photo you have taken or a royalty-free, creative commons image that includes proper attribution information
- I will own the content and all rights. You will get an outbound link
- If questions are raised by readers, then you may be requested to provide a response
- Accepting guest posts is purely at our discretion. If your article doesn’t meet our requirements, then it will be rejected
As mentioned above, we basically want to provide our readers with some great information so that they increase their knowledge and/or find the information they need quickly and easily.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR GUEST POST PROPOSAL
If this sounds ok, then please send a message using the form below and:
- include “Guest Post Proposal” in the subject
- supply 2-3 example titles, and I will advise if they will be suitable
- share where your backlinks will go to
- provide some recent examples of other writing work you have published.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.